Women are willing to sell their souls to the devil to stay young as long as possible. Judging by their appearance, some of the young women did exactly that. This is your choice, genetics and/or conscious attitude towards care. Let's rejoice for them and think of us. In order for you to combat the signs of aging, you need to know your enemies by sight. This will let you know when it is time to rejuvenate your face.
signs of aging
The first, and sometimes only, thing we attribute to signs of aging is wrinkles. But these criteria are too global. You can see that the skin craves a reset long before wrinkles, crow's feet and other "charms" appear. The sooner you act, the more likely you are to go back in time.
It is worth paying attention to anti-aging procedures if:
- the skin has lost its elasticity, it is less elastic, the oval of the face has swollen;
- superficial mimic wrinkles appeared at the corners of the eyes, near the mouth;
- the skin does not look fresh, gray hair appeared, dullness;
- foci of acquired pigmentation that are not associated with UV rays are visible;
- there is suspicion of hyperkeratosis of the skin, which is characterized by thickening.
As for the last sign, facial hyperkeratosis is a serious problem. Pathology is associated with rapid cell division and a violation of their desquamation. As a result, the update does not work as it should. In addition to thickening, the cover becomes less extensible, there are elasticity problems. How to act to normalize cell renewal without damaging the skin: apply ascorbic acid, use vitamin A or tretinoin? It is better to opt for modernity, safety and efficiency. This requires laser facial resurfacing performed by a cosmetologist.
Laser facial rejuvenation
Why is laser peeling used during the treatment of hyperkeratosis? When such a problem appears, the person only needs a soft and gentle effect. Very aggressive acid treatments will only hurt. What laser peel should be considered? If there are problems with peeling off dead cells, then it is necessary to carry out a charcoal peel. For its implementation a carbon amplifier is used.
A high degree of penetration of the rays will initiate the production of collagen and elastin. It turns out that the device fights scales, tubercles (layers of dead cells) and wrinkles. Charcoal peeling will remove acne, rosacea. Fractional facial skin rejuvenation is performed with a CO2 laser, the latter being inferior to neodymium.
Advantages of the neodymium laser:
- it is used to solve a wide range of problems, including tattoo removal, and does not cause serious damage;
- neodymium laser resurfacing can be done at any time of the year, even in summer;
- tights, burns or bruises do not appear on the skin, maximum - redness;
- it is easy to operate, even a novice cosmetologist will cope with the device.
You will love the neodymium laser because it will give elasticity to the skin by activating the synthesis of collagen and elastin. It will return an attractive tone to the face, smooth wrinkles, and also cope with various types of hyperpigmentation, starting with moles, age spots and ending with tattoos. Charcoal peel - and no layers of dead cells or rosacea with acne. Just beautiful, clean, rejuvenated skin. You are beautiful with a neodymium laser!