Is quick facial rejuvenation possible at home? The answer depends on several factors: age, well-maintained skin and the determination to change something. When a young woman begins to notice the first age-related changes, then nothing is unreal: an intensive course of anti-aging masks and other procedures will definitely help.
The final maturation of the skin tissue usually ends by the age of 20-22, and then facial wrinkles can form in mobile places: near the eyes, on the forehead, etc.
The advantages of skin rejuvenation at home are obvious. It's about the naturalness and availability of the components, as well as the low cost of home remedies and their effectiveness (to a certain extent and with regular careful facial care).
A quick course of facial skin restoration at home.
Before starting anti-aging procedures, it is necessary:
- Provide the body with enough fluids: up to 2 liters per day. Basically it should be clean water, but weak unsweetened tea is also allowed.
- Balance your diet. It should contain enough vitamins, pectins and fiber.
- In winter it is enough to walk and sunbathe.
- Avoid stress.
There are several types of home rejuvenation treatments:
- Masks, improving the oval of the face, tightening the skin. There are many masks made with natural ingredients that have a tightening effect. These products are absolutely safe.
- Lymphatic drainage massage.If you are not familiar with the technique of facial massage, it is best to study it in a salon, from an experienced master. The massage should be performed following the lymphatic drainage lines, using an appropriate massage product.
- Daily care withanti-aging creams, serumsetcA cream labeled as 45+ anti-aging elements usually contains a vitamin complex and a certain amount of hyaluronate.
Popular cosmetology offers us many recipes for cleansers for all skin types:
- sour cream and cream– for dry skin, or for normal skin in winter.
- Almonds oil– for the skin around the eyes.
- Olive oilto remove eye makeup, even waterproof.
- almond milkFor cleansing, suitable for any type of skin: mix a teaspoon of crushed almonds to form a paste with 2 tablespoons. tablespoons of yogurt. Add the grated kiwi and a tablespoon of almond oil and liquid honey.
- Creamy cleansing milk:add the crushed yolk and three tablespoons to a glass of heavy cream. tablespoons of lemon juice. You can add a tablespoon of cognac. Use it for dry or normal skin.
- Oatmeal, diluted with green tea to a sour cream state, will do an excellent job of cleansing oily skin.
Decoctions and infusions of flowers and vegetable juices have long been used as tonics to rejuvenate the home.
Homemade tonic recipes
From mineral water
Add a few drops of lemon juice to mineral water and freeze it in cubes. Wipe clean face in the morning.
Of rose water
Prepare rose petals with boiling water: a glass of boiling water for each tablespoon of petals. Boil and cool quickly. The strained decoction is perfect for toning delicate skin.
Grate a fresh cucumber on a coarse grater, pour vodka and leave in the sun in a transparent glass container. After two weeks, strain and use as a toner for combination or oily skin.
Take 2 tables. tablespoons of chopped dried mint, let it rest for 10 minutes in a water bath. Pour a teaspoon of vinegar, a teaspoon of lemon juice and 4 teaspoons into the strained and warm mixture. tablespoons of boric alcohol. This product is for oily skin.
Take 2 tables. tablespoons of chopped parsley, pour a glass of water and leave in a water bath for half an hour. Strain the lotion and add a glass of dry white wine. Suitable for any skin type.
Nutrition, hydration and rejuvenation.
Recipes for anti-aging masks.
You will need dry yeast, about 5 g, which must be diluted in a small amount of warm water. The yeast dough should resemble sour cream. You need to pour a tablespoon of olive oil into it.
This mask should be applied to the face in three layers, each time waiting for the previous layer to dry a little. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes and then wash your face with water. Not recommended for oily skin.
For this mask, take one egg, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of flour and 1 tsp. a tablespoon of liquid honey. Mix all this until forming a thick homogeneous mass. After cleansing procedures, apply this mask for 10 to 15 minutes.
After this mask, the contour of the face is significantly tightened and the elasticity of the skin increases.
honey and milk
This mask deeply cleanses and exfoliates the skin, thus stimulating metabolic processes. Take a spoonful of oats, honey and milk. Pre-grind the flakes into flour in a coffee grinder and slightly heat the honey and milk. Mix everything until smooth. The dough will be like sour cream. It should be applied to the facial skin for 20 minutes and then rinsed.
Recipes for homemade anti-aging creams
Homemade creams are not an easy task. But you won't regret the time invested when you see a simply magical result.
Rejuvenating cream based on almonds and honey
Melt 2 tbsp. tablespoons of wax in a water bath. While the wax is heating, you should mix rose water, 1 teaspoon, and warm honey, 1 teaspoon. Add shea butter to the wax, 1 tbsp. l. , as well as a tablespoon of coconut and a teaspoon of almond oil.
Mix the oil and wax mixture. Pour honey with rose water and mix, add coconut and almond oil. Add a mixture of rose water and honey to the resulting dough. Beat the mixture for a while. Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to the cream according to your taste.
of the cream
Mix 100 g of heavy cream, 2 tsp. tablespoons of cognac, egg yolk, half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a tsp. tablespoon of honey until smooth, beat a little. Store the cream in the refrigerator for no more than two weeks.
After 20 minutes, rinse any unabsorbed components with water. This is an instant remedy: after application you will see a surprising rejuvenating effect.